- Post Covid communication: how can you position yourself for the ‘new normal’?
- Writing masterclass in government
- Online writing masterclass in government
- Networking with influence
- Writing for social media in health
- Marketing basics for law practices
- Writing a great school web site
- Developing your social media strategy
- Social media in education
- Writing for the web and social media
- Social media for schools
- The Presentation Toolkit
- How to put together a DIY video
All up, more than 700 people went through our training sessions in 2020.
Workshops are always available as tailored options, if you would like to work with your staff as a group. It’s a great way to build consistency across a team and use examples that are relevant to their everyday work structure.
Contact us if you’d like to talk about a tailored session for you.
Workshops in 2020
2020 was unprecedented, wasn’t it? Our workshops shifted from face-to-face to online to a hybrid of the two, but we still managed to coach and work with more than 700 people representing 200 individual businesses, government departments and non-profits, including:
- About 180 schools from a range of sectors and traditions, in South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland
- Australian Government departments ranging from the Premier and Cabinet, Environment, Health and Treasury.
- Government utilities like SA Water and the ATO.
- Universities in SA, NSW, Vic and the UK
- Non-profits including the Australian Red Cross Blood Service, Centacare, Salvation Army and a host of smaller charities