- There is a lot of material you can read about how to set up social media … but not much helping you create ideas to use in your program. Until now.
- Sometimes you just need an outside perspective to help kickstart some ideas for your school.
- You’ll benefit from learning from someone who has worked with hundreds of schools … and who has seen what works and what doesn’t.
- Even successful social media programs can benefit from a fresh look.
- Because I can guarantee that of the 12 different ways your school can use social media, you aren’t using all of them!